Created by a woman doctor over 30 years ago, Crème de la Femme is both an intimate moisturizer and lubricant. It can be applied as often as needed to add temporary, sheer feminine moisture that lasts for hours.
- Use it daily to moisturize intimate tissue and keep it feeling more comfortable.
- Use it just occasionally – anytime you want to add extra creamy feminine softness.
You can apply externally after bath or shower. Or use it internally with the slender applicator that comes with each full-size tube.
Hormone-free. Fragrance-free. No alcohol, dyes, or glycerin. Always feels silky-soft. Never cold or runny.
Want to Learn More About:
- The Dangers of Some Vaginal Lubricants
- Who Should Use Bioidentical Hormones?
- The Woman Doctor Who Created Crème de la Femme
- Sex Lubricants are Gaining Popularity
PRODUCT USES: Crème De La Femme adds temporary, sheer moisture to intimate tissue. Lasts for hours. Perfect for women of every age, during every phase of their feminine health. Also works well as a sex lubricant, making intercourse more comfortable for both partners. Will not interfere with prescription drugs. Can be applied as often as desired. Not recommended for use with latex condoms. Can be used with lambskin or polyurethane condoms. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
INGREDIENTS: Mineral oil, pharmaceutical grade (USP) petrolatum, ceresin and paraffin. Contains no parabens, alcohol, dyes or glycerin. Not recommended for use with latex condoms. Can be used with lambskin or polyurethane condoms.