Skincare science has taken a major leap step forward with the discovery of “stabilized vitamin C”.
Used regularly this amazing ingredient (called ascorbic acid) can help you…
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Calm the redness, rash and sting of razor burn
- Diminish the look of saggy skin
- Soothe acne and adult rosacea
The La Vie en C Ultra-Active Skincare Set gives you two vitamin C facial formulas that can rejuvenate your skin naturally.
- La Vie en C Facial Cleanser removes dirt and excess oil from the surface of your face, without stripping away healthy moisture. Infused with antioxidants and essential oils, it gives your skin the nutrients it needs to look fresher and more youthful.
- La Vie en C Moisturizer Serum provides all-day skin hydration without leaving your face greasy or shiny. This fragrance-free liquid gel helps combat visible signs of aging, promotes elasticity, brightens under-eye circles and lightens age spots.
Ideal for both men and women. Perfect for all skin types. Safe for those with eczema or psoriasis.
Manufactured in small batches under the strictest quality-control. A vegetarian, 100% vegan skincare product. No phthalates or parabens. No synthetic fragrances or dyes. No oily additives to clog pores. Cruelty-free. Not tested on animals. No animal by-products.
Want to Learn More About:
- Choosing the Right Products for Your Skin
- How to Keep Mature Skin Looking Great!
- “Guy Skin” – Is It Really That Different?
- Avoid These Dangerous Skincare Ingredients
Cleanser: With its mega-dose of vitamin C, this age-defying facial cleanser promotes healthier, brighter, younger-looking skin. By lifting away oil and dirt, it diminishes the appearance of blackheads and patchy breakout on the chin, along the hairline, and across the nose. Packed with powerful herbal ingredients, it helps reduce the red and inflamed look of acne-prone teenage skin and adult rosacea. Infused with calming lavender and rosehip fruit extract, it soothes and moisturizes the skin after shaving to prevent rash and razor burn.
Serum: This revolutionary stabilized vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) formula helps prevent signs of facial aging and keeps young skin looking firm and supple for as long as possible. Decreases the look of sagging skin, fine lines, coarse wrinkling, dark under-eye circles, and age spots (hyperpigmentation). Also a soothing moisturizer for acne-prone skin and rosacea. Calms the redness of a ruddy complexion. Even combats the damaging effects of sun exposure and outdoor free radicals.
Cleanser: Distilled Water, vegetable glycerine, potassium hydroxide (used for saponification only), saponified organic coconut oil, saponified organic olive oil, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil & fruit extract, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, and Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.Distilled Water, olive leaf extract, matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), organic vegetable glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (rosehip) fruit extract, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) seed oil, Siegesbeckia orientali (xi xian cao) extract, jojoba oil, Heterotheca inuloides (Mexican arnica) extract, sesodium acrylate, sodium carbomer, sodium carbomer polysorbate 80, acryloyldimethyl taurate copoylmer, sodium hyauronate (vegan), benzylacohol, and dehydroacetic acid.
Serum: Distilled Water, olive leaf extract, matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), organic vegetable glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (rosehip) fruit extract, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) seed oil, Siegesbeckia orientali (xi xian cao) extract, jojoba oil, Heterotheca inuloides (Mexican arnica) extract, sesodium acrylate, sodium carbomer, sodium carbomer polysorbate 80, acryloyldimethyl taurate copoylmer, sodium hyauronate (vegan), benzylacohol, and dehydroacetic acid.
All ingredients are carefully selected from the best worldwide suppliers, and then blended together by hand to ensure absolute freshness and effectiveness.